Journal of Clinical and Diagnostic Pathology
Aims and Scope
To submit articles concerning "COVID-19", check the "Note" at the bottom of this page.
Journal of Clinical and diagnostic pathology is a leading international journal with up-to-date information on all aspects of Clinical and diagnostic pathology. The special aim of this journal is to focus on cutting-edge approaches with special features including pathologic-radiologic correlations, therapeutic pathology. This journal provides rapid publication of recent developments in Pathology, as well as in-depth review articles, research articles, case report, short-communication,and letters. We encourage the authors to submit manuscripts to the journal for evaluation.
Below is the list of topics this journal covers. However if you could not find the topic of your interest Please feel free to contact us at openaccesspub.org
- Chemical pathology
- Clinical pathology,
- Diagnostic cytopathology
- Forensic pathology
- Gynecologic cytology
- Molecular pathology
- Orbid anatomy
- Pathologic-Cytologic Correlations.
- Pathologic-Radiologic Correlations
- Surgical pathology
- Journal of Current Viruses and Treatment Methodologies (JVAT) is currently focusing on the COVID-19, a zoonotic disease caused by a new virus named “Coronavirus”. Therefore, concerning the articles related to the Coronavirus are welcomed.
- Submit your articles at https://openaccesspub.org/manuscript-submission-form
- The new coronavirus and its disease were known after the outbreak began in Wuhan, China, in December 2019. Coronavirus is rapidly spreading around the world, reaching every continent except Antarctica.
Preventive measures of COVID-19
- The virus is heavy with a cell diameter of 400-500 micro settling in the air and does not settle in the air. Therefore, it is not transmitted by the air.
- This virus is large in size. So wearing a mask prevents its entry into the human body.
- When the virus falls on a metal surface, it lives for 12 hours. So washing the hands with soap and water prevents the entry of the virus.
- Holding an alcohol sanitizer in your pockets and using it regularly prevents the virus attack.
Symptoms of COVID-19 or 2019-nCoV
- Dry cough
- Sputum production
- Shortness of breath
- Sore throat
- Muscle pain or joint pain
- Nausea or vomiting
- Nasal congestion
- Conjunctival congestion
Here's what to do if you suspect to have COVID-19
- Stay home if you have mild symptoms
- Seek medical care for more serious symptoms
- Take precautions when visiting the doctor
- Wear a face mask when around others
- Practice good hygiene
Genuine CoronaVirus Live updates can be followed at
- Centers for Disease Control (CDC)
- World Health Organization (WHO)
- Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC)
- Department of Labor (DOL)
- Occupational Health and Safety Administration (OSHA)
- State Department
- Major medical clinics