Journal of Alzheimer's Research and Therapy
ISSN: Coming Soon
Aims and Scope
To submit articles concerning "COVID-19", check the "Note" at the bottom of this page.
Journal of Alzheimer's Research and Therapy (JALR) is an international multidisciplinary journal to promote development in figuring out the etiology, pathogenesis, epidemiology, genetics, behavior, treatment and psychology of Alzheimer's disease. The journal publishes Research, Review, Literature review, Conference proceedings, Case reports, Short communication, Thesis, Letter to editor and Editorials and Special Issues related to the understanding of Alzheimer's disease.
The mission of JALR is to traverse the knowledge gaps across a broad spectrum of studies in: attitude, biochemistry, genetics, molecular biology, pharmacology, physiology, protein chemistry, neurology, neuropathology, psychiatry, geriatrics, neuropsychology, epidemiology, sociology, health services research, health economics, political science and public policy. Content emphasizes interdisciplinary studies, integrative/translational articles, compared to etiology, risk considerations, early disclosure, disease modifying interventions, avoidance of dementia and applications of modern technologies in health benefits.
Items mentioned on the list below fall within the scope of the Journal of Alzheimer's Research and Therapy . If anything needs to be updated, please send an email to [email protected]
- Alzheimers clinical trials and studies
- Alzheimers disease and dementia
- Amyloid protein in dementia
- Animal models and translational medicine
- Behavioral problems in alzheimers disease
- Care practice and awareness
- Current research in therapeutic targets
- Dementia with lewy bodies
- Diagnosis and symptoms
- Genetics of dementia
- Geriatrics and cognitive disorder
- Imaging techniques
- Insulin resistance on the development of alzheimers disease
- Managing dementia
- Pathophysiology and disease mechanisms
- Signs symptoms alzheimers dementia
- Therapeutic targets
- Traumatic brain injury
- Vascular dementia
- Journal of Current Viruses and Treatment Methodologies (JVAT) is currently focusing on the COVID-19, a zoonotic disease caused by a new virus named “Coronavirus”. Therefore, concerning the articles related to the Coronavirus are welcomed.
- Submit your articles at https://openaccesspub.org/manuscript-submission-form
- The new coronavirus and its disease were known after the outbreak began in Wuhan, China, in December 2019. Coronavirus is rapidly spreading around the world, reaching every continent except Antarctica.
Preventive measures of COVID-19
- The virus is heavy with a cell diameter of 400-500 micro settling in the air and does not settle in the air. Therefore, it is not transmitted by the air.
- This virus is large in size. So wearing a mask prevents its entry into the human body.
- When the virus falls on a metal surface, it lives for 12 hours. So washing the hands with soap and water prevents the entry of the virus.
- Holding an alcohol sanitizer in your pockets and using it regularly prevents the virus attack.
Symptoms of COVID-19 or 2019-nCoV
- Dry cough
- Sputum production
- Shortness of breath
- Sore throat
- Muscle pain or joint pain
- Nausea or vomiting
- Nasal congestion
- Conjunctival congestion
Here's what to do if you suspect to have COVID-19
- Stay home if you have mild symptoms
- Seek medical care for more serious symptoms
- Take precautions when visiting the doctor
- Wear a face mask when around others
- Practice good hygiene
Genuine CoronaVirus Live updates can be followed at
- Centers for Disease Control (CDC)
- World Health Organization (WHO)
- Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC)
- Department of Labor (DOL)
- Occupational Health and Safety Administration (OSHA)
- State Department
- Major medical clinics