Journal of Advances in Leukemia
ISSN: Coming Soon
About The Journal
Journal of Advances in Leukemia (JAL) is an international open access, peer-reviewed Journal and it publishes articles in the form of research, reviews, short communications, case reports, letters to the editor, Editorials, clinical case images, opinions, mini-reviews, conference proceeding articles with the related topics of Leukemia.
All submissions can be done at our Online Manuscript Submission System. Authors are requested to submit their articles directly to Online Manuscript Submission. If you have difficulty in filling the online form, you can also send us via e-mail as an attachment to the Editorial Office [email protected] or “chat with us” by clicking the blue button at the left corner of the page.
Scope of JAL:
Cell biology, Diagnosis, Hematology, Immunology and molecular biology, Leukemia virus, Leukemic hemopoiesis, Lymphoma, Lymphoproliferative disorders, Multifocal-leukoencephalopathy, Multiple-myeloma, Myelodysplastic, etc.
Remaining Scope can be viewed at Aim and Scope
Instructions to Prepare your article:
Manuscript template: Title, List of authors, their affiliations and email addresses, Abstract, Introduction, Main body, Results and discussion, Conclusions, Acknowledgments (optional), References.
Formatting guidelines can be found at Instructions for Authors
Article Processing Charge:
JAL is a self-supporting journal and does not receive funding from any institution/government. Hence, the operation of the journal is supported by the processing fees received from authors. Processing fees are required to meet operational expenses.
Brief Details of our Service
- Articles Approved - It is based on the quality of the article, it will be checked by plagiarism test.
- QC System - We maintain 100% as we are doing a single blind peer review process with eminent reviewers and editors.
- Assurance - Your article will be deposited in Sherpa Romeo so no need to worry about it.
- Reputation - Most of the published authors are interested in submitting their articles again in our 198 journals.
- Processing - It will be done within 14 days from the submission date.
- Publication - Article will be published within 36 hours from the acceptance date with proofreads.
- Professional Author service - Dedicated personal assistance to authors and readers 24X7.
- OpenAccess - All the published articles are freely available to all interested online readers.
Editorial Board Members:
- Anil Tombak - Mersin University, Medical Faculty.
- Carina Schey - University of Groningen.
- Guo-Qiang Chen - Shanghai Jiao Tong University School of Medicine
- Hang Su - University of Texas
- Ewelina Grywalska - Medical University of Lublin
- Antonio Ruggiero - Catholic University of Rome, A. Gemelli Hospital.
- Deepak Kumar - University of California, San Diego.
- Maximilian Stahl - Yale School of Medicine.
- Tamar Tadmor - Bnai Zion Medical Center.
- Takayuki Ohshima - Tokushima Bunri University
- Yi Shan - University of Massachusetts Medical School.
1. I like your promptness and your way of collaborating with the authors. I am proud and believe me to recommend someone to publish his article at your journal. I felt proud of your journal and the comments I received from reviewers and even from the editor. it's even why I asked if I can still publish my second article at the same journal. Thank you once more.
Katshiete Mbuisi Eale Brigitte - Örebro University
2. The pleasant experience of collaborating with your journal is unforgettable. The sincere and respectful communication of the editor delighted me with the valuable comments of my dear reviewers. This magazine embraces scientific perspectives without bias against religions that is very respectful. The process of reviewing articles is fast. Working with this magazine was proud. I hope that this cooperation will continue. I would advise you to work with the journal, it will be pleasant.
Minoo Asadzandi - Baqiyatallah University of Medical Sciences