Journal of Advanced Forensic Sciences
Aims and Scope
To submit articles concerning "COVID-19", check the "Note" at the bottom of this page.
Journal of Advanced Forensic Sciences seeks to publish comprehensive and compelling as well as cutting-edge research. Along with plagiarism checking, each manuscript is assessed with regard to the topic contained in it by the experts in that field. The journal is especially interested in articles that contain advanced theories, new methodological developments, innovative theoretical and conceptual topics that transcend traditional sub disciplinary boundaries. Authors are encouraged to write their manuscripts from the perspective that unfolds interesting developments in the field including systematic evaluation and alternative theories.
Papers are mainly focused on below fields, however other papers beyond scope may be considered if relevant.
Below is the list of topics this journal covers. However if you could not find the topic of your interest Please feel free to contact us at [email protected]
- Accident investigation
- Advanced analytical techniques
- Ballistics, projectiles and wounds
- Battered child syndrome
- Behavioral sciences
- Bitemark evidence
- Breath analysers
- Contact traces
- Criminal Investigation
- Criminal Justice
- Criminal Studies
- Digital and multimedia sciences
- Document examination
- Drug Analysis
- Fingerprints and identification
- Forensic Anthropology
- Forensic Applications
- Forensic Archaeology
- Forensic Biology
- Forensic Botany
- Forensic Chemistry
- Forensic DNA analysis
- Forensic Engineering
- Forensic Investigation
- Forensic Pathology
- Forensic Psychiatry
- Forensic Psychology
- Forensic Serology
- Forensic Toxicology
- Mass disasters
- Medicine science
- Physical sciences
- Instrumental techniques
- Questioned documents
- Tool marks
- Trace Evidence
- Journal of Current Viruses and Treatment Methodologies (JVAT) is currently focusing on the COVID-19, a zoonotic disease caused by a new virus named “Coronavirus”. Therefore, concerning the articles related to the Coronavirus are welcomed.
- Submit your articles at https://openaccesspub.org/manuscript-submission-form
- The new coronavirus and its disease were known after the outbreak began in Wuhan, China, in December 2019. Coronavirus is rapidly spreading around the world, reaching every continent except Antarctica.
Preventive measures of COVID-19
- The virus is heavy with a cell diameter of 400-500 micro settling in the air and does not settle in the air. Therefore, it is not transmitted by the air.
- This virus is large in size. So wearing a mask prevents its entry into the human body.
- When the virus falls on a metal surface, it lives for 12 hours. So washing the hands with soap and water prevents the entry of the virus.
- Holding an alcohol sanitizer in your pockets and using it regularly prevents the virus attack.
Symptoms of COVID-19 or 2019-nCoV
- Dry cough
- Sputum production
- Shortness of breath
- Sore throat
- Muscle pain or joint pain
- Nausea or vomiting
- Nasal congestion
- Conjunctival congestion
Here's what to do if you suspect to have COVID-19
- Stay home if you have mild symptoms
- Seek medical care for more serious symptoms
- Take precautions when visiting the doctor
- Wear a face mask when around others
- Practice good hygiene
Genuine CoronaVirus Live updates can be followed at
- Centers for Disease Control (CDC)
- World Health Organization (WHO)
- Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC)
- Department of Labor (DOL)
- Occupational Health and Safety Administration (OSHA)
- State Department
- Major medical clinics