International Journal of Eating and Weight Disorders
ISSN: Coming Soon
About The Journal
International Journal of Eating and Weight Disorders (IJWD) is an international open access, peer-reviewed Journal and it publishes articles in the form of research, reviews, short communications, case reports, letters to the editor, Editorials, clinical case images, opinions, mini-reviews, conference proceeding articles with the related topics of Eating and Weight Disorders.
All submissions can be done at our Online Manuscript Submission System. Authors are requested to submit their articles directly to Online Manuscript Submission. If you have difficulty in filling the online form, you can also send us via e-mail as an attachment to the Editorial Office [email protected] or “chat with us” by clicking the blue button at the left corner of the page.
Scope of IJWD:
Weight-related problems, Anorexia nervosa, Atypical patterns of eating behaviour, Body weight regulation in clinical populations, Body weight regulation in non-clinical populations, Bulimia nervosa, Eating disorders, Obesity, Obesity surgery, Over nutrition, Subthreshold eating disorders etc.
Remaining Scope can be viewed at Aim and Scope
Instructions to Prepare your article:
Manuscript template: Title, List of authors, their affiliations and email addresses, Abstract, Introduction, Main body, Results and discussion, Conclusions, Acknowledgments (optional), References.
Formatting guidelines can be found at Instructions for Authors
Article Processing Charge:
IJWD is a self-supporting journal and does not receive funding from any institution/government. Hence, the operation of the journal is supported by the processing fees received from authors. Processing fees are required to meet operational expenses.
Brief Details of our Service
- Articles Approved - It is based on the quality of the article, it will be checked by plagiarism test.
- QC System - We maintain 100% as we are doing a single blind peer review process with eminent reviewers and editors.
- Assurance - Your article will be deposited in Sherpa Romeo so no need to worry about it.
- Reputation - Most of the published authors are interested in submitting their articles again in our 198 journals.
- Processing - It will be done within 14 days from the submission date.
- Publication - Article will be published within 36 hours from the acceptance date with proofreads.
- Professional Author service - Dedicated personal assistance to authors and readers 24X7.
- OpenAccess - All the published articles are freely available to all interested online readers.
- Research Article: Metal Metalloproteinase 2 is Differentially Regulated by the Interplay between Glucose and Insulin by Tsai Jen-Ning, Huang Yi-Ching, Chang Yih-Hsin, Shiau Ming-Yuh
Editorial Board Members:
- Asawer Hasan Najm - University of Kufa
- Ihab Naser - University Gaza – Palestine
- Ronald D Fritz - Clemson University
- Hamid Arazi - University of Guilan
- Nthai Ramoshaba - University of Limpopo
- Md. Maniruzzaman - John Hopkins University
1. My interaction with the website is very pleasant. The speed of replying to the information on the website is very fast and it can handle the authors’ requests in a timely manner. This is much faster than other some journals. The reviewer's or editor's comments are very specific. I will recommend the website to other colleagues.
Wei Xu - Nanjing Normal University
2. OAP provided the most rapid and helpful service that I have ever experienced from a journal publisher.
Kevin Kendall - University of Birmingham