International Journal of Oxygen Compounds
ISSN: Coming Soon
Aims and Scope
To submit articles concerning "COVID-19", check the "Note" at the bottom of this page.
International Journal of Oxygen Compounds is an international, open access, broad-based, advanced, peer-reviewed journal. The main aim of this journal is to provide an essential resource for researchers and a major platform for all scientists to reach over the world of researchers in the areas of oxygen and its compounds. This journal supports rapid turn-around time for publication of articles. Articles of type reviews, letters, editorials, case reports, short communications and original research papers in all areas of oxygen related papers are published by IJO.
Outlined few keywords which belongs to the scope of the journal, not strictly limited. For more information contact us at [email protected]
- Analytical Chemistry
- Cerebral oxygenation
- Chemical Education Research
- Chemical Engineering
- Environmental Chemistry
- Extracorporeal membrane oxygenation
- Heme oxygenase
- Heme oxygenase-1
- High flow oxygen
- High flow oxygen therapy
- Hyperbaric oxygen
- Hyperbaric oxygen therapy
- Maximal oxygen uptake
- Organic Chemistry
- Oxygen consumption
- Oxygen saturation
- Oxygen sensing
- Oxygen tension
- Oxygen therapy
- Oxygen uptake
- Physical Chemistry
- Polymer Chemistry
- Public Understanding / Outreach
- Reactive oxygen
- Reactive oxygen species
- Safety / Hazards
- Singlet oxygen
- Journal of Current Viruses and Treatment Methodologies (JVAT) is currently focusing on the COVID-19, a zoonotic disease caused by a new virus named “Coronavirus”. Therefore, concerning the articles related to the Coronavirus are welcomed.
- Submit your articles at https://openaccesspub.org/manuscript-submission-form
- The new coronavirus and its disease were known after the outbreak began in Wuhan, China, in December 2019. Coronavirus is rapidly spreading around the world, reaching every continent except Antarctica.
Preventive measures of COVID-19
- The virus is heavy with a cell diameter of 400-500 micro settling in the air and does not settle in the air. Therefore, it is not transmitted by the air.
- This virus is large in size. So wearing a mask prevents its entry into the human body.
- When the virus falls on a metal surface, it lives for 12 hours. So washing the hands with soap and water prevents the entry of the virus.
- Holding an alcohol sanitizer in your pockets and using it regularly prevents the virus attack.
Symptoms of COVID-19 or 2019-nCoV
- Dry cough
- Sputum production
- Shortness of breath
- Sore throat
- Muscle pain or joint pain
- Nausea or vomiting
- Nasal congestion
- Conjunctival congestion
Here's what to do if you suspect to have COVID-19
- Stay home if you have mild symptoms
- Seek medical care for more serious symptoms
- Take precautions when visiting the doctor
- Wear a face mask when around others
- Practice good hygiene
Genuine CoronaVirus Live updates can be followed at
- Centers for Disease Control (CDC)
- World Health Organization (WHO)
- Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC)
- Department of Labor (DOL)
- Occupational Health and Safety Administration (OSHA)
- State Department
- Major medical clinics