International Journal of Medical Practitioners
ISSN: Coming Soon
Aims and Scope
To submit articles concerning "COVID-19", check the "Note" at the bottom of this page.
International Journal of Medical Practitioners is an open access, peer-reviewed, international, medical journal whose chief focus is the current developments and findings useful for medical professionals all over the world. IJMP provides the medical practitioners with free and open access to quality manuscripts to improve the practitioner’s diagnostic aptitudes, resulting in enhanced healthcare consequences for their patients. The periodical welcomes papers on any aspect of medical practice.
This comprehensive periodical features articles and investigation proceedings covering such topic areas as
- Critical care
- Evidence-based practice
- General practice
- Grasp of physical features of illness
- Hospitals and other health facilities
- Internal medicine
- Making a successful diagnosis
- Medical care
- Medical diagnosis
- Neurodegenerative disorders
- Occupational medicine and environmental medicine
- Personalized medicine
- Practicing physician findings
- Preventive medicine
- Psychological and social aspects
- Therapeutic care
- Urgent care
- Journal of Current Viruses and Treatment Methodologies (JVAT) is currently focusing on the COVID-19, a zoonotic disease caused by a new virus named “Coronavirus”. Therefore, concerning the articles related to the Coronavirus are welcomed.
- Submit your articles at https://openaccesspub.org/manuscript-submission-form
- The new coronavirus and its disease were known after the outbreak began in Wuhan, China, in December 2019. Coronavirus is rapidly spreading around the world, reaching every continent except Antarctica.
Preventive measures of COVID-19
- The virus is heavy with a cell diameter of 400-500 micro settling in the air and does not settle in the air. Therefore, it is not transmitted by the air.
- This virus is large in size. So wearing a mask prevents its entry into the human body.
- When the virus falls on a metal surface, it lives for 12 hours. So washing the hands with soap and water prevents the entry of the virus.
- Holding an alcohol sanitizer in your pockets and using it regularly prevents the virus attack.
Symptoms of COVID-19 or 2019-nCoV
- Dry cough
- Sputum production
- Shortness of breath
- Sore throat
- Muscle pain or joint pain
- Nausea or vomiting
- Nasal congestion
- Conjunctival congestion
Here's what to do if you suspect to have COVID-19
- Stay home if you have mild symptoms
- Seek medical care for more serious symptoms
- Take precautions when visiting the doctor
- Wear a face mask when around others
- Practice good hygiene
Genuine CoronaVirus Live updates can be followed at
- Centers for Disease Control (CDC)
- World Health Organization (WHO)
- Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC)
- Department of Labor (DOL)
- Occupational Health and Safety Administration (OSHA)
- State Department
- Major medical clinics