International Journal of Biochemistry Advances
ISSN: Coming Soon
Aims and Scope
To submit articles concerning "COVID-19", check the "Note" at the bottom of this page.
International Journal of Biochemistry Advances aims to publish the inventive and advanced research work in the field of biochemistry.
IJBA also deals with the structures,functions and interactions of biological macromolecules, such as proteins, nucleic acids, carbohydrates and lipids, which provide the structure of cells and to perform many of the functions associated with life
Its aims to maintain a platform for the researchers to submit and exchange the knowledge gained over the world wide, in the form of Research, Review, Literature review, Conference proceedings, Case reports, Short communication, Thesis, Letter to editor and Editorials in the areas of biochemistry.
List of few key words are specified, which resemble the scope of this journal, but are not limited to keywords which are specified. Users can also provide us with recent keywords at [email protected]
- Agricultural and food chemistry
- Animal biochemistry
- Bioorganic and biological chemistry
- Biopharmaceutical and biologic drugs
- Top of Form
- Bottom of Form
- Blood biochemistry
- Carbohydrates biochemistry
- Cardiac biochemistry
- Cellular and molecular biochemistry
- Clinical and nutritional biochemistry
- Computational chemistry and chemical biology
- Fishery biochemistry
- Food biochemistry
- Glycobiology in biochemistry and molecular biology
- Inorganic biochemistry
- Medical genetics
- Medicinal and pharmaceutical biochemistry
- Membrane biochemistry
- Nano biochemistry
- Pesticides biochemistry
- Pharmaceutical biotechnology and tissue engineering
- Pharmacology and toxicology
- Plant biochemistry
- Preparative biochemistry
- Protein and analytical biochemistry
- Protein biochemistry
- Proteomics in biochemistry and molecular biology
- Soil biochemistry
- Structural and molecular biochemistry
- Structural bioinformatics and structural molecular biology
- Structural biology
- Journal of Current Viruses and Treatment Methodologies (JVAT) is currently focusing on the COVID-19, a zoonotic disease caused by a new virus named “Coronavirus”. Therefore, concerning the articles related to the Coronavirus are welcomed.
- Submit your articles at https://openaccesspub.org/manuscript-submission-form
- The new coronavirus and its disease were known after the outbreak began in Wuhan, China, in December 2019. Coronavirus is rapidly spreading around the world, reaching every continent except Antarctica.
Preventive measures of COVID-19
- The virus is heavy with a cell diameter of 400-500 micro settling in the air and does not settle in the air. Therefore, it is not transmitted by the air.
- This virus is large in size. So wearing a mask prevents its entry into the human body.
- When the virus falls on a metal surface, it lives for 12 hours. So washing the hands with soap and water prevents the entry of the virus.
- Holding an alcohol sanitizer in your pockets and using it regularly prevents the virus attack.
Symptoms of COVID-19 or 2019-nCoV
- Dry cough
- Sputum production
- Shortness of breath
- Sore throat
- Muscle pain or joint pain
- Nausea or vomiting
- Nasal congestion
- Conjunctival congestion
Here's what to do if you suspect to have COVID-19
- Stay home if you have mild symptoms
- Seek medical care for more serious symptoms
- Take precautions when visiting the doctor
- Wear a face mask when around others
- Practice good hygiene
Genuine CoronaVirus Live updates can be followed at
- Centers for Disease Control (CDC)
- World Health Organization (WHO)
- Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC)
- Department of Labor (DOL)
- Occupational Health and Safety Administration (OSHA)
- State Department
- Major medical clinics