International Journal of Amino Acids
ISSN: Coming Soon
Aims and Scope
To submit articles concerning "COVID-19", check the "Note" at the bottom of this page.
International Journal of Amino Acids is a leading international journal with up-to-date information on all aspects of amino acids. This journal provides rapid publication of recent developments in amino acids,in the form of Research, Review, Literature review, Conference proceedings, Case reports, Short communication, Thesis, Letter to editor and Editorials.
We encourage the authors to submit manuscripts to the journal for evaluation, from all fields of amino acid and protein research: analysis, separation, synthesis, biosynthesis, cross linking amino acids, racemization/enantiomers, modification of amino acids as phosphorylation, methylation, acetylation, glycosylation and nonenzymatic glycosylation, new roles for amino acids in physiology and pathophysiology, biology, amino acid analogues and derivatives, polyamines, radiated amino acids, peptides, stable isotopes and isotopes of amino acids.
Below is the list of topics this journal covers. However if you could not find the topic of your interest Please feel free to contact us at [email protected]
- 2-Aminoadipic Acid
- Amino Acid Chloromethyl Ketones
- Amino Acids
- Amino Acids, Acidic
- Amino Acids, Aromatic
- Amino Acids, Basic
- Amino Acids, Branched-Chain
- Amino Acids, Cyclic
- Amino Acids, Diamino
- Amino Acids, Dicarboxylic
- Amino Acids, Essential
- Amino Acids, Neutral
- Amino Acids, Sulfur
- Aminocaproic Acid
- Aminoisobutyric Acids
- Aminolevulinic Acid
- Oxamic Acid
- Phosphoamino Acids
- Quisqualic Acid
- RNA, Transfer, Amino Acyl
- Tosyllysine Chloromethyl Ketone
- Tosylphenylalanyl Chloromethyl Ketone
- Journal of Current Viruses and Treatment Methodologies (JVAT) is currently focusing on the COVID-19, a zoonotic disease caused by a new virus named “Coronavirus”. Therefore, concerning the articles related to the Coronavirus are welcomed.
- Submit your articles at https://openaccesspub.org/manuscript-submission-form
- The new coronavirus and its disease were known after the outbreak began in Wuhan, China, in December 2019. Coronavirus is rapidly spreading around the world, reaching every continent except Antarctica.
Preventive measures of COVID-19
- The virus is heavy with a cell diameter of 400-500 micro settling in the air and does not settle in the air. Therefore, it is not transmitted by the air.
- This virus is large in size. So wearing a mask prevents its entry into the human body.
- When the virus falls on a metal surface, it lives for 12 hours. So washing the hands with soap and water prevents the entry of the virus.
- Holding an alcohol sanitizer in your pockets and using it regularly prevents the virus attack.
Symptoms of COVID-19 or 2019-nCoV
- Dry cough
- Sputum production
- Shortness of breath
- Sore throat
- Muscle pain or joint pain
- Nausea or vomiting
- Nasal congestion
- Conjunctival congestion
Here's what to do if you suspect to have COVID-19
- Stay home if you have mild symptoms
- Seek medical care for more serious symptoms
- Take precautions when visiting the doctor
- Wear a face mask when around others
- Practice good hygiene
Genuine CoronaVirus Live updates can be followed at
- Centers for Disease Control (CDC)
- World Health Organization (WHO)
- Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC)
- Department of Labor (DOL)
- Occupational Health and Safety Administration (OSHA)
- State Department
- Major medical clinics