International Journal of Allergy
ISSN: Coming Soon
About The Journal
International Journal of Allergy (IJA) is an international open access, peer-reviewed Journal and it publishes articles in the form of research, reviews, short communications, case reports, letters to the editor, Editorials, clinical case images, opinions, mini-reviews, conference proceeding articles with the related topics of Allergy.
All submissions can be done at our Online Manuscript Submission System. Authors are requested to submit their articles directly to Online Manuscript Submission. If you have difficulty in filling the online form, you can also send us via e-mail as an attachment to the Editorial Office [email protected] or “chat with us” by clicking the blue button at the left corner of the page.
Scope of IJA:
Allergy vaccination, Allergy: case studies, Allergy: cause, Allergy: diagnosis, Allergy: management, Allergy:signs and symptoms, Aspirin allergy, Asthma, etc.
Remaining Scope can be viewed at Aim and Scope
Instructions to Prepare your article:
Manuscript template: Title, List of authors, their affiliations and email addresses, Abstract, Introduction, Main body, Results and discussion, Conclusions, Acknowledgments (optional), References.
Formatting guidelines can be found at Instructions for Authors
Article Processing Charge:
IJA is a self-supporting journal and does not receive funding from any institution/government. Hence, the operation of the journal is supported by the processing fees received from authors. Processing fees are required to meet operational expenses.
Brief Details of our Service
- Articles Approved - It is based on the quality of the article, it will be checked by plagiarism test.
- QC System - We maintain 100% as we are doing a single blind peer review process with eminent reviewers and editors.
- Assurance - Your article will be deposited in Sherpa Romeo so no need to worry about it.
- Reputation - Most of the published authors are interested in submitting their articles again in our 198 journals.
- Processing - It will be done within 14 days from the submission date.
- Publication - Article will be published within 36 hours from the acceptance date with proofreads.
- Professional Author service - Dedicated personal assistance to authors and readers 24X7.
- OpenAccess - All the published articles are freely available to all interested online readers.
Editorial Board Members:
- Liliana Moreno - Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine
- CHAN Wan Yi Renee - The Chinese University of Hong Kong
- Shahid Abbas - Medical Immunology London
- Ozlem SANCAKLI - BaÅŸkent University ZÃbeyde HanÄ±m Research Hospital
- Bobette Matulonga - University Paris Sud (Paris XI)
- ELSAYED ELAGAMY - Qassium University, KSA
- Danilo Di Bona - University of Bari Aldo Moro, Italy
- Claudia Alessandri - Rome University "Sapienza"
- Anne M Ditto - Northwestern Memorial Hospital
- Spartak S. Ghambarov - Univercity Clinic of Allergy and Clinical Immunology
1. I am very impressed about the review speed and quality of this journal. Keep up the good work.
Yao Fred Gbagbo - University of Education
2. The process after submission was fast and transparent. The response and communication with editors is friendly and opportune. Author is aided during the process and the publication online is fast after the manuscript is approved by referees. I recommend this journal for publication.
Rafael Vargas - Universidad Antonio Nariño