Assistant Professor, The Russell H. Morgan Department of Radiology and Radiological Science, Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine.
The Johns Hopkins Hospital 600 N. Wolfe Street Halsted Building, Room B173 Baltimore, MD 21287, USA
Medical Imaging Processing, Dynamic PET studies, Image Processing, Pattern Recognition, Digital Signal Processing, Signal Processing, Digital Image Processing, Signal Analysis, Image Data Analysis, Biomedical Signal Processing, Biomedical Imaging.
- Y. Zhou, W. Ye, J. R. Brasić, and D. F. Wong, “Multi-graphical analysis of dynamic PET.,” NeuroImage, vol. 49, pp. 2947-2957, 2010.
- Y. Zhou, W. Ye, J. R. Brasić, A. H. Crabb, J. Hilton et al., “A consistent and efficient graphical analysis method to improve the quantification of reversible tracer binding in radioligand receptor dynamic PET studies.,” NeuroImage, vol. 44, pp. 661-670, 2009.
- Y. Zhou, S. M. Resnick, W. Ye, H. Fan, D. P. Holt et al., “Using a reference tissue model with spatial constraint to quantify [11C]Pittsburgh compound B PET for early diagnosis of Alzheimer's disease.,” NeuroImage, vol. 36, pp. 298-312, 2007.
- Y. Zhou, M.-K. Chen, C. J. Endres, W. Ye, J. R. Brasić et al., “An extended simplified reference tissue model for the quantification of dynamic PET with amphetamine challenge.,” NeuroImage, vol. 33, pp. 550-563, 2006.
- Y. Zhou, C. J. Endres, J. R. Brasić, S. C. Huang, and D. F. Wong, "Linear regression with spatial constraint to generate parametric images of ligand-receptor dynamic PET studies with a simplified reference tissue model.," NeuroImage, 2003, pp. 975-989.
- Y. Zhou, S. C. Huang, M. Bergsneider, and D. F. Wong, “Improved parametric image generation using spatial-temporal analysis of dynamic PET studies,” NeuroImage, vol. 15, pp. 697-707, 2002.
- Y. Zhou, S. C. Huang, and M. Bergsneider, “Linear ridge regression with spatial constraint for generation of parametric images in dynamic positron emission tomography studies,” IEEE Transactions on Nuclear Science, vol. 48, pp. 125-130, 2001.