Universidade Federal do Triangulo Mineiro, Departamento de Microbiologia, Imunologia e Parasitologia (DMIP) Uberaba
Federal University of the Triângulo Mineiro, TROPICAL MEDICINE AND INFECTOLOGY.
Avenida Frei Paulino
Nossa Senhora da Abadia
38025180 - Uberaba, MG - Brazil
Microbiology, Micologia, Immunology, Parasitology.
- Graduated in Biomedicine at the Faculty of Medicine of the Triângulo Mineiro (2005), with a Master's Degree (2008), Doctorate (2012) and Postdoctoral (2014) in Tropical Medicine and Infectology, Parasitology and Immunology Applied by the Federal University of Triângulo Mineiro (UFTM) .
- He acted as substitute professor of the course of Clinical Analysis of the Technical School of Health of the Federal University of Uberlândia (ESTES / UFU).
- Acted as professor in the Thematic Nucleus Aggression, Defense, Adaptation and Disease in the courses of Medicine and Dentistry of the University of Uberaba.
- Currently holds a postdoctoral internship by the National Postdoctoral Program (PNPD / CAPES) in the Graduate Program in Tropical Medicine and Infectology of UFTM.
- Has experience in Microbiology