Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research,
cardiac Anaesthesiology Kolkata, West Bengal.
Sandeep Kumar Kar
Institute of Postgraduate,
Institute of Medical Education and Research,
- Dr. Sandeep Kumar Kar is presently working as Assistant Professor, Super specialty department of Cardiac Anesthesiology, Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research, and Kolkata, India.
- He has represented India in several world congress in Anesthesiology and Critical Care.
- He has published more than fifty research articles and reviews in high impact international journals including Anesthesiology (Journal of American Society of Anesthesiology).
- He is in the Editorial board of several journals and Editor of Translational Biomedicine, Insight of Blood Pressure, Journal of Neurosurgery, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has won several international and National awards like Janak Mehta National Award for best paper in Cardiac Anesthesiology, B Braun Scholar of the year (2012), ESOP Scholarship (NWAC 2013) and presented papers and lectures in several National and International conferences.
- He is also a Poet and Writer of international repute with poetry published in several international Journals.