Faculty of Food Engineering,
Department of Food Engineering.
Mehmet Musa Özcan
Faculty of Agriculture,
Food Engineering Department,
42079 Konya / TURKEY.
- Büyükeceli (Gülnar-Mersin) Primary School, 1970-1972
- Gülnar Atatürk Elementary School, 1973-1975
- Secondary and High School: Erdemli İmam Hatip High School (Mersin), 1976-1982
- Ataturk University, Faculty of Agriculture, Agricultural Products Technology, 1984-1985
- Çukurova University, Faculty of Agriculture, Food Science and Technology, 1985-1987
- Selçuk University Karaman Vocational School, Food Technologist Program Instructor, 1991-1992.
- In 1992, he became a research assistant in the Department of Food Science and Technology of the Agricultural Faculty of Selcuk University. After graduating in 1993, he started his Ph.D. program in the same year, Selçuk University Institute of Science and Technology, Department of Food Engineering and Prof. Dr. Attila AKGÜL 's consultancy completed in 1996.
- Research Assistant, Department of Food Engineering, Selçuk University, Faculty of Agriculture, 1992 - 1996.
- Selçuk University, Faculty of Agriculture, Department of Food Engineering, Teaching Member process;
- Assistant Professor, 1998-1999
- Associate Professor, 1999 - 2004
- Professor, February 2005 -....
- Selçuk University Doğanhisar Vocational School Directorate (2004-2011).
- Selcuk University Tashkent Vocational School Directorate (24 June 2011 - 23 January 2012).
- Has received a free congressional participation award to present the work "The Marmalade Of Capperberries (Capparis spp.): Production, Composition and Microbiology," at ESNA XXIXrd Annual Meeting, September 12, 1999, Wye, Ashford, Kent, UK.
- The International Publication Awards given by Tübitak have been purchased in 1995.