Department of Heart Transplant and Mechanical Circulatory Support,
Istanbul Bilim Medical Faculty,
Sisli Florence Nightingale Hospital,
- Assoc. Prof. Zümrüt Tuba Demirözü was born in 1973 in Ankara. After finishing her high school Kadıkoy Anatolian High School in 1991, she graduated from Marmara School of Medicine in 1998.
- She finished her residency programme in Hacettepe University School of Medicine, Cardiovascular Surgery Department in 2005 and worked as a cardiovascular surgeon at Dr. Karagoz‘s Team at Ankara Guven Hospital from 2005 to 2008.
- She had worked at Houston Texas Heart Institute at Heart Transplantation and Mechanical Circulatory Support Department with Dr.O.H Frazier from 2008 to 2011.
- She had worked at Bilim School Of Medicine, Cardiovascular Surgery Department and Florence Nightingale Hospital at Heart Transplantation and Mechanical Circulatory Support Department between 2011 and 2014.
- She is currently working at Koç University Hospital Cardiovascular Surgery Department since September 2014.