Associate Research Scientist,
Columbia University in the City of New York,
630W 168th Street New York,
- The negative regulatory functions of ILT3 in T cell activation and cancer cell proliferation.
- The molecular link between miRNA, inflammation and Carcinogenesis.
- The role of miRNA in the innate immunity (especially in the Toll like receptor and type I IFN signaling pathway) and the interplay between host, pathogen and miRNAs
- The role of miRNA in the ILT3 induced inhibitory effects in immune system.
Awards and Honors
- 2013 Excellent Ph.D. Dissertation Award of Hubei Province, P. R. China
- 2012 Excellent Ph.D. Dissertation Award of Huazhong Agricultural University
- 2012 Outstanding Graduate Student of State Key laboratory of Agricultural Microbiology
- 2009 Annual Active Postgraduate Student of Huazhong Agricultural University
- 2007 Excellent Graduation Dissertation Award in Huazhong Agricultural University
- 2003 Third Prize in the Encyclopedic Knowledge Competetion of Huazhong Agricultural University