Department of Neuroscience
The Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine
725 N. wolfe St,
Baltimore, MD, 21205
Electrophysiology, Retina, Retinal circuitry, Synaptic transmission, Phototransduction, Ion channels, G-protein coupled receptor, Second messengers
- 2009-present Postdoctoral fellow at Neuroscience Department, Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, Baltimore, Maryland
- 2004-2009 Ph.D., College of Biomedical Science, Florida Atlantic University, Boca Raton, Florida 1998-2004 M.D., Medicine, China Medical University, Shen-Yang, China
- Neuropsin (OPN5)-mediated photoentrainment of local circadian oscillators in mammalian retina and cornea.
- Melanopsin Signaling in Mammalian Iris and Retina.
- Guidance-Cue Control of Horizontal Cell Morphology, Lamination, and Synapse Formation in the Mammalian Outer Retina.
- Role of Neurotransmitter Receptors in Mediating Light-Evoked Responses in Retinal Interplexiform Cells.
- Synergistic Signaling by Light and Acetylcholine in Mouse Iris Sphincter Muscle.
- Glycinergic Feedback Enhances Synaptic Gain in the Distal Retina..
- On and Off Retinal Circuit Assembly by Divergent Molecular Mechanisms.
- The Modulatory Role of Taurine in Retinal Ganglion Cells.
- Differential distribution of glycine transporters in Müller cells and neurons in amphibian retinas.
- Characterization of glycinergic synapses in vertebrate retinas.