Departamento de Farmacologia, University of Campinas.
Hypertension, Heart Failure, Metabolism, Insulin Resistance, Diabetes, Atherosclerosis, Echocardiography, Blood Pressure, Pharmacology, Cardiac Function, Cardiovascular Medicine, Cardiology, Metabolic Syndrome, Vascular Medicine, Cardiovascular, Coronary Artery Disease, Cardiovascular System, Endothelial Dysfunction, Arteries, Endothelial Function, Cardiovascular Epidemiology, Catheter Ablation, Cardiac Arrhythmias, Endothelium, Hypercholesterolemia, Vasodilation.
- Tadalafil-induced improvement in left ventricular diastolic function in resistant hypertension.
- Hypertensive crisis: Clinical-epidemiological profile.
- Absence of nocturnal descent is associated with stroke and myocardial infarction.
- Arterial hypertension, atherosclerosis and inflammation: the endothelium as target organ Arterial hypertension, atherosclerosis and inflammation: the endothelium as target organ.
- Blood Pressure Circadian Rhythm and Endothelial Function in Heavy Smokers: Acute Effects of Transdermal Nicotine.
- Acute aortic dissection as a hypertensive emergency presentation.
- Aldosterone Excess or Escape: Treating Resistant Hypertension.
- Characteristics of resistant hypertension: Ageing, body mass index, hyperaldosteronism, cardiac hypertrophy and vascular stiffness.
- Gene Variation in Resistant Hypertension: Multilocus Analysis of the Angiotensin 1-Converting Enzyme, Angiotensinogen, and Endothelial Nitric Oxide Synthase Genes.
- How to Investigate the Vascular Changes in Resistant Hypertension.