Department of Stomatology,
Southwest Hospital, Third Military Medical University
No. 29 Gaotanyan Street, Shapingba District,
Chongqing, 400038, China
- mechanical degradation mechanisms and predicting the fatigue life of the resin-dentin bonding interface.
- intensifying the bonding interface in a flared root canal.
- strengthening the dentin substrates with a 980nm diode laser.
Honors and Awards:
- 2016 Best Paper Award, Chongqing Association for Science and Technology, China
- 2011 Japan - China Sasakawa Medical Fellowship
- 2004 Science and Technology Progress Award from Chinese PLA. (Second Prize)
- Xiong Y, Huang SH, Shinno Y, Furuya Y, Imazato S, Fok A, Hayashi M. The use of a fiber sleeve to improve fracture strength of pulpless teeth with flared root canals. Dent Mater. 2015;31(12):1427-1434
- Xiong Y, Chen JH, Wang H, et al. Evaluation of shear bond strength and microleakage of deproteinized dentin bonded with three total-etch adhesive systems. Int Chin J Dent. 2006;6(4):82-88
- Zhang L, Huang L, Xiong Y, et al. Effect of post-space treatment on retention of fiber posts in different root regions using two self-etching systems. Eur J Oral Sci. 2008;116(3):280-286
- Xiong Y, Furuya Y, Takeda Y, Matsushita M, Imazato S, Hayashi M. Effects of a fiber post with a sleeve on strengthening endodontically treated teeth with flared root canal. The 12th Biennial Meeting of Asian Academy of Aesthetic Dentistry, Jul 2012, Sapporo, Japan
- Xiong Y, Furuya Y, Takeda Y, Hayashi M, Imazato S. Analyses of interfacial integrity in the root restored with a light transmittable fiber post. The 136th Meeting of the Japanese Society of Conservative Dentistry, Jun 2012, Okinawa, Japan
- Xiong Y, Chen JH, Zhou JX, et al. Effects of dentin deproteinization on the durability of resin-dentin bonding interface. The 3rd International Congress on Adhesive Dentistry. Sept, 2008, Xi’an, China. 153
- Xiong Y, Chen JH, Wang H, et al. Micromorphological structures and microleakage investigation of resin bonding to deproteinized dentin. Chinese Journal of Geriatric Dentistry. 2008;6(1):1-3,50. [Chinese]
- Xiong Y, Chen JH, Zhao SJ, et al. Effects of dentin conditioning with NaOCl on Shear bond strength of adhesive systems. J Modern Stomatol. 2006;20(2):184-186. [Chinese]