P.O.Box 291, 138 Yi-Xue-Yuan Road,
Department of Integrative Medicine and Neurobiology,
School of Basic Medical Sciences, Fudan University,
People's Republic of China.
- Neurobiological mechanisms underlying descending modulation from supraspinal structure on chronic pain
- The effects of anti-inflammation and analgesia of EA and AcuB treatment and the underlying mechanisms
- Yu Shin Kim*, Yu-Xia Chu* (co-author), Liang Han, Man Li, Zhe Li, Pamela Colleen LaVinka, Michael J. Caterina, Ke Ren, Ronald Dubner, Feng Wei and Xinzhong Dong. Central terminal sensitization of TRPV1 by descending serotonergic facilitation modulates chronic pain. Neuron. 2014, 81: 1-15.
- Yu-Xia Chu, Yan Zhang, Yu-Qiu Zhang, Zhi-qi Zhao. Involvement of microglial P2X7 receptors and downstream signaling pathways in long-term potentiation of spinal nociceptive responses. Brain Behavior and Immunity. 2010, 24(7): 1176-1189.
- Yu-Xia Chu, Yu-Qiu Zhang, Zhi-Qi Zhao. Involvement of microglia and interleukin-18 in the induction of long-term potentiation of spinal nociceptive responses induced by tetanic sciatic stimulation. Neuroscience Bulletin. 2012, 28(1): 49-60.
- Yu-Xia Chu, Zhi-Qi Zhao, Feng Wei. Astrocytic Signaling in Persistent Pain. Current Signal Transduction Therapy, 2012, 7(1): 56-74.
- Xue-Bin Yang, Yu-Xia Chu*, Xin-Mei Zhou, Xia-Ying Du. Modulation of nerve injury-induced central sensitization in chronic pain by inhibition of P2X7 receptor. International Journal of Obesity. 2011, 35:S54
- Yuxia Chu. The involvement of spinal P2X7 receptor in the mirror-image pain induced by tetanic stimulation of the sciatic nerve. Cell Biology International. 2010, 34: S16.
- Yu-Xia Chu, Ning Lv, Yu-Qiu Zhang, Zhi-qi Zhao. Involvement of glial P2X7 receptor in long term plasticity in the spinal dorsal horn of the rat. The Journal of Physiological Sciences. 2009, 59 (S1): 196.
- Jian Liu, Yu-Xia Chu, Qiao-Jun Zhang, Shuang Wang, Jie Feng, Qiang Li. 5,7-Dihydroxytryptamine lesion of the dorsal raphe nucleus alters neuronal activity of the subthalamic nucleus in normal and 6-hydroxydopamine-lesioned rats. Brain Research. 2007, 1149: 216 - 222.
- Shao-Qiu He, Zhe Li, Yu-Xia Chu, Liang Han, Qian Xu, Man Li, Fei Yang, Qin Liu, Zongxiang Tang, Yun Wang, Niyada Hin, Takashi Tsukamoto, Barbara Slusher, Vinod Tiwari, Ronen Shechter, Feng Wei, Srinivasa N. Raja, Xinzhong Dong, Yun Guan. MrgC agonism at central terminals of primary sensory neurons inhibits neuropathic pain. Pain. 2014, 155: 534-544
- Meng-Ling Chen, Hong Cao, Yu-Xia Chu, Long-Zhen Cheng, Ling-Li Liang, Yu-Qiu Zhang, Zhi-Qi Zhao. Role of P2X7 Receptor-Mediated IL-18/IL-18R Signaling in Morphine Tolerance: Multiple Glial-Neuronal Dialogues in the Rat Spinal Cord. The Journal of Pain. 2012, 13(10): 945-958.
- Ming Yao, Xiang-Yang Chang, Yu-Xia Chu, Jian-Ping Yang, Li-Na Wang, Hao-Qiang Cao, Ming-Juan Liu, Qi-Nian Xu. Antiallodynic effects of propentofylline Elicited by interrupting spinal glial function in a rat model of bone cancer pain. Journal of Neuroscience Research. 2011, 89(11):1877-1886.