Moffitt Cancer Center Â· Department of Immunology,
Florida, United States.
- Cell Culture
- Gel Electrophoresis
- Western Blot Analysis
- Gene Expression
- DNA Extraction
- Cancer Biology
- Flow Cytometry
- Selective Small Molecule Compounds Increase BMP-2 Responsiveness by Inhibiting Smurf1-mediated Smad1/5 Degradation.
- ETS-1 Induces Sorafenib-resistance in Hepatocellular Carcinoma Cells via Regulating Transcription Factor Activity of PXR.
- Enzymatic Activity of the Scaffold Protein Rapsyn for Synapse Formation.
- A Smurf1 tale: Function and regulation of an ubiquitin ligase in multiple cellular networks.
- Endoplasmic reticulum stress regulates tumor growth and anti-tumor immunity: a promising opportunity for cancer immunotherapy.
- Pregnane X receptor mediates Sorafenib resistance in advanced hepatocellular carcinoma.
- Muscle Yap Is a Regulator of Neuromuscular Junction Formation and Regeneration.
- The Nedd8 Non-covalent Binding Region in the Smurf HECT Domain is Critical to its Ubiquitn Ligase Function.