Department of Orthopaedic Surgery,
Seoul National University Bundang Hospital,
#6301, 82, Gumi-ro 173 Beon-gil, Bundang-gu, Seongnam,
Gyeonggi-do, 463-707, Korea.
Hip arthroplasty, Hip fracture surgery, Osteoporosis.
- Dr. Lee Young-kyun was majored in medical science at Seoul National University in 2000 and completed residency training and fellowship in the orthopedic office at the Seoul National University hospital in 2008 and 2010.
- After fulfillment of the training, he has become an assistant professor in 2010 and successively promoted an associate professor in 2015 at the Seoul National University Bundang Hospital.
- He was a visiting assistant professor at Stanford university in US from 2014 to 2016.
- He has performed more than 200 hip surgeries annually and published 120 articles in domestic and international journals until 2016.
- Mar 2009 Feb 2011 Post Graduate School, Seoul National University Ph. D
- Mar 2007 Feb 2009 Post Graduate School, Seoul National University MS