1164 Madison Avenue, Wooster, 44691 Ohio, USA
1. Food safety and Public healthrn
2. Molecular epidemiology of zoonotic diseasesrn
3. Antibiotic resistancern
4. Drug discovery for novel non-antibiotic antimicrobials to control foodborne pathogens and zoonotic agentsrn
5. Host-pathogen interactions and pathogenesis
- Scholarship Award from the German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD) for pursuing the doctoral degree, 2010- 2014, Berlin, Germany.
- The Ohio Agricultural Research and Development Center Professional Growth Scholarship. The Ohio State University. 2015, and 2016
- The 2017 Ohio Agricultural Research and Development Center Annual Conference Award for 3rd position in Poster presentation: 2017 OARDC Annual Research Conference. April 20th, Columbus, USA.
Professional society memberships:
- American Society of Microbiology (2015- present)
- German Society for Parasitology (DGP) (2011-2014)
- Scientific advisory board of Sokoto Journal of Veterinary Sciences. (2014- 2015)
- Egyptian Veterinary Association of Parasitology (2005-2010)
- The Global Academy of Tropical Health (GATH), Cairo, Egypt (2006-2010)
- Veterinary Cycle for Egyptian Universities (2009-2010)