Address: 1-1 Yazakokarimata,
- Liver Diseases
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Liver Cirrhosis
- Liver Failure
- Chronic Hepatitis C
- Effects of green tea catechins on nonalcoholic steatohepatitis (NASH) patients.
- Inflammatory Disease.
- Proposal for a new classification of variations in the iliac venous system based on internal iliac veins: A case series and a review of double and left inferior vena cava.
- Connective tissue configuration in the human liver hilar region with special reference to the liver capsule and vascular sheath.
- Expression of Toll-like receptors in chronic hepatitis C virus infection.
- Vitamin E has a beneficial effect on nonalcoholic fatty liver disease: A meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials.
- A rare congenital extrahepatic portosystemic shunt affecting the inferior mesenteric vein, inferior vena cava, and left ovarian vein.
- Comparison of tutored group with tutorless group in problem-based mixed learning sessions: A randomized cross-matched study.
- Influence of developing ligaments on the muscles in contact with them: A study of the annular ligament of the radius and the sacrospinous ligament in mid-term human fetuses.
- Nutritional status and quality of life in current patients with liver cirrhosis as assessed in 2007-2011.