826 Zhangheng Rd.
Shanghai 201203, CHINA
(a) Role of cancer-related proteins in tumorigenesis and metastasis
(b) Discovery and validation of molecular targets for cancer therapeutics and anticancer drug development.
(c) Molecular mechanisms of anti-tumor drugs for cancer treatment.
- Dr. Yonghua Yang is currently a professor in the Department of Biochemistry & Pharmacology of Fudan University with a focus on breast cancer.
- Dr. Yang obtained his B.S. in Organic Chemistry from Jilin University in 1987.
- He continued his postgraduate studies in Shanghai Institute of Materia Medica, CAS and obtained his Ph.D. in Pharmacy and Pharmacology in 1993 and 1998, respectively.
- He is working with trainees in his laboratory on the characterization and development of novel molecules significant in breast tumorigenesis.
- He published a series of first author and senior author publications in recognized peer-reviewed journals, including Nature Cell Biology, EMBO J, PNAS, Cancer Research, and Oncogene etc.