G212, experimental building,
west campus of Dalian University of Technology,
No. 2, Linggong Road, Dalian,
- 3D bioprinting and its applications in drug discovery;
- Combination of 3D bioprinting and organ-on-a-chips;
- 3D bioprinting and its applications in tissue engineering;
- 2010/10-no- Associate professor, School of pharmaceutical science and technology, Dalian University of Technology
- 2008/12-2010/9-Visiting Scholar, Ames Lab, U. S. Department of Energy (working with Ning Fang and Edward Yeung)
- 2008/2-2008/11- Group 1807, Dalian Institute of Chemical Physics, Chinese Academy of Sciences
- Application of organ-on-a-chip technology in drug toxicity assessment of Chinese Herbs, the National Key Research and Development Program of China.
- Development of Microfluidic ADME system, Natural Science Foundation of China.
- Microfluidic system for screening anti-breast cancer drugs, State Project for Essential Drug Research and Development, China.
- Development of microfluidic Raman spectrometer, National Key Scientific Instrument and Equipment Development Project, China.