229 Taibai North Road,
Xi'an, Shaanxi 710069,
Pharmacology, metabolomics and lipidomics in chronic kidney disease
- Dr. Ying-Yong Zhao is professor at Department of Traditional Chinese Medicine, Northwest University in China.
- He is a reviewer of more than 20 famous international journals, including Clinica Chimica Acta, Clinical Journal of the American Society of Nephrology; Diabetic Medicine, Disease Markers, Biomarkers and Molecular Biosystems in the area of phytochemistry, pharmacology, pharmacokinetics, metabolomics and lipidomics studies.
- He serves as 10 journal of editorial board member. Zhao has authored more than 100 peer-reviewed publications and three books.
- He received several awards including National Excellent Doctoral Dissertation Nomination Award, New Century Excellent Talents in University, Sanofi Young biological drugs Award and Fifteenth SERVIER Youth Pharmacology Award.
- His areas of expertise include structural elucidation of chemical components, pharmacology, pharmacokinetics, metabolomics and lipidomics from natural medicine.
- His work is mainly focus on pharmacology, pharmacokinetic and metabolomics study of chronic kidney disease and therapeutic effects of natural medicine.