Foshan University Â,
School of Life Sciences.
- Organic Synthesis
- Heterocyclic Chemistry
- Organic Chemistry Synthesis
- Carbohydrate Chemistry
- Yili Ding currently works at the School of Life Sciences, Foshan University. Yili does research in Biochemistry, Medicinal Chemistry and Organic Chemistry.
- Their most recent publication is 'ChemInform Abstract: Stereoselective Syntheses of 1,2-trans p-MePh and 2-Pyridyl 1Thioglycosides Catalyzed by Zirconium(IV) Chloride.'
- ChemInform Abstract: Stereoselective Syntheses of 1,2-trans p-MePh and 2-Pyridyl 1Thioglycosides Catalyzed by Zirconium(IV) Chloride
- ChemInform Abstract: An Efficient Synthesis of Mimetics of Neamine for RNA Recognition
- ChemInform Abstract: Efficient Synthesis of Neomycin B Related Aminoglycosides
- Design, synthesis, and evaluation of novel 3-amino-4-hydrazine-cyclobut-3-ene-1,2-diones as potent and selective CXCR2 chemokine receptor antagonists
- ChemInform Abstract: Synthesis of Tipranavir Analogues as Non-Peptidic HIV Protease Inhibitors
- Synthesis of Tipranavir Analogues as Non-Peptidic HIV Protease Inhibitors
- Corrigendum to “Synthesis of thiazolone-based sulfonamides as inhibitors of HCV NS5B polymerase”
- Synthesis of thiazolone-based sulfonamides as inhibitors of HCVNS5B polymerase
- Novel thiazolones as HCVNS5B polymerase allosteric inhibitors: Further designs, SAR, and X-ray complex structure
- Synthesis of Gemcitabine Analogues as Potential Antitumor Agents
- Synthesis of 2’-O-Methyl-5-alkynyl and alkenyl Substituted Uridine Derivatives to Screen for Inhibitors of HCV.