630 W 168TH ST,
PO BOX 16,
- Dr. Gu received her training in epidemiology at Fudan University and New York University, and her current research aims to understand the role of diet, physical activities, sleep, and other lifestyle factors in brain aging, cognitive aging, and neurodegenerative diseases.
- Dr. Gu’s long-term goal is to elucidate the mechanisms for the lifestyle-brain relationship by using multiple biological measures including neuroimaging biomarkers, circulating biomarkers, genetic profiles, etc.
- 2001-2002 Lecturer, Department of Epidemiology, Fudan University, Shanghai, China
- 2002-2008 Research Assistant, Division of Epidemiology and Biostatistics, Department of Environmental Health Science, New York University, New York, NY
- 2008-2011 Postdoctoral Research Assistant, Taub Institute, Columbia University, New York, New York
- 2011- Associate Research Assistant, Taub Institute, Columbia University, New York, New York