Xiangya Road 87#
China. BCP Group
Nanna Svartz vag 2
- Articular Cartilage.
- Yi Zhang currently works at the Department of Respiratory Medicine, The Second Xiangya Hospital of Central South University.
- Yi does research in Respiratory Medicine and Neurology.
- Their most recent publication is 'TDP-43 pathology disrupts nuclear pore complexes and nucleocytoplasmic transport in ALS/FTD.'
- TDP-43 pathology disrupts nuclear pore complexes and nucleocytoplasmic transport in ALS/FTD.
- PABPN1 suppresses TDP-43 toxicity in ALS disease models.
AWARDS and Qualifications:
- China Scholarship Council 2017-2019 (Karolinska Institutet) Federal Medical Education Scholarship (First Class) 2017 Excellent PhD Studennt.
- Central South University 2013-2014, 2014-2015 Excellent Master Dissertation.
- Central South University Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities of Central South University.
- Director 2017 National Master Scholarship 2013-2014, 2014-2015 Excellent Graduate Master Student.
- Hunan Province 2016 Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities of Central South University.
- Director 2015 Oral Presentation, Chinese Orthopaedic Association, International Conference 2014 Talent Competition, 2nd prize, Xiangya Hospital 2014 Excellent Master Studennt.
- Central South University 2013-2014, 2014-2015 Excellent Master Student, Xiangya Hospital Orthopaedic Department 2014 National Practicing Doctors Certificate 2014 Graduate Student Full Scholarship.
- Central South University, 3 consecutive years 2013-2016 National Bachelor Scholarship 2009-2010 National College Mathmatical Modeling Competition, 2nd prize, Hunan Province Division 2009 Southwest Aluminium Group Scholarship 2008-2009 National Innovative Project For Undergraduate Student.
- Director 2010-2012 Bachelor Scholarship, Central South University, 5 consecutive years 2008-2013 Excellent Bachelor Student.
- Central South University, 5 consecutive years 2008-2013.
- Yi Zhang, Chao Zeng, Hui Li, Tuo Yang, Zhen han Deng, Ye Yang, Xiang Ding, Dong xing Xie, Yi lun Wang, Guang hua Lei. Relationship between cigarette smoking and radiographic knee osteoarthritis in Chinese population: a cross sectional study. Rheumatol Int. 2015, 35:1211-1217.
- Yi Zhang, Chao Zeng, Jie Wei, Hui Li, Tuo Yang, Ye Yang, Zhen-han Deng, Xiang Ding, Guanghua Lei. Associations of cigarette smoking, betel quid chewing and alcohol consumption with high-sensitivity C-reactive protein in early radiographic knee osteoarthritis: a cross-sectional study. BMJ Open. 2016, 6:e010763.
- Yi Zhang, Tuo Yang, Chao Zeng, Jie Wei, Hui Li, Yi-lin Xiong, Ye Yang, Xiang Ding, Guanghua-Lei. Is coffee consumption associated with a lower risk of hyperuricemia or gout? A systematic review and meta-analysis. BMJ Open. Jul 8;6(7):e009809.
- Yi Zhang, Tuo Yang, Hui Li, Zhen-han Deng, Ye Yang, Chao Zeng, Guang-hua Lei. Meta-analysis of complications after volar and dorsal plate fixations for repair of distal radius fractures. Chinese Journal of Tissue Engineering Research. May 28, 2014 Vol.18, No.22
- Yi Zhang, Ye Yang, Ming-sheng Xie, Xiang Ding, Hui Li, Zhi-chen Liu, Shi-fang Peng. Is meat consumption associated with depression? A meta-analysis of observational studies. BMC Psychiatry. 2017 Dec 28;17(1):409.
- Yi Zhang, Dian-zhong Zhang. Is coffee consumption associated with a lower level of serum C-reactive protein? A meta-analysis of observational studies. Int J Food Sci Nutr. 2018 Feb 6:1-10.
- Tuo Yang, Yi Zhang, Jie Wei, Chao Zeng, Liangjun Li, Xi Xie, Yilun Wang, Dongxing Xie, Hui Li, Guanghua Lei. Relationship between cigarette smoking and hyperuricemia in middle-aged and elderly population: a cross-sectional study. Rheumatol Int. (co-first author).