Yuzuncu Yil University Medical School,
Department of Forensic and Legal Medicine.
- Forensic Science
- Forensic and legal medicine
- Forensic Toxicology
- Medical Toxicology
- Asst. Prof. Dr., YUZUNCU YIL UNIVERSITY, MEDICINE, 2014 - Continues
- Professional and Administrative Experience
- Deputy Chief Physician, YUZUNCU YIL UNIVERSITY, 07.10.2016 - 11.11.2016
- Assessing sociodemographic and clinical characteristics of sexual abuse victims living in Turkey's Eastern Anatolia Region.
- The Relationship among Road Traffic Accidents, Population Size, and the Number of Motor Vehicles in Turkey [Traffic Accident in Turkey Relations Between the Number of Motor Vehicles and Population Density].
- Analysis of Tractor-Related Deaths.
- Deaths Due to Fires in the Tent City Set Up After the 2011 Earthquake in Van, Turkey.
- Evaluation of the deaths secondary to entrapment under the debris in the Van earthquake.
- Secondary Victimization on the Traffic Accident Victims: Getting Buried Without Decleration of the Forensic Case and Performing the Autopsy.
- The investigation of the impacts of major disasters, on the basis of the Van earthquake (October 23, 2011, Turkey), on the profile of the injuries due to occupational accidents.
- The Road Side Tests for Alcohol and Drugs in Traffic History Evolution and Usage in the Present Day.
- A descriptive study of female suicide deaths from 2005 to 2011 in Van city, Turkey.
- The effects of gender and age on forensic personal identification from frontal sinus in a Turkish population.