Postdoctoral Research Associate,
Department of Pediatrics,
The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill.
- Neuroinflammation in Central Nervous System (CNS) and Peripheral Nervous System (PNS)
- Epigenetic modifications in T cells
- Pathogenic mechanisms in Autoimmune Diseases
- Pathogenic mechanisms and signal transduction pathways in ageing-associated diseases
- Stem cell dynamics, neurogenesis, neuronal regeneration, apoptosis and autophagy
- Wang Y, Nag M, Tuohy J, De Paris K, Fogle J (2017), T regulatory cell induced Foxp3 binds the IL2, IFNγ, and TNFα promoters in virus-specific CD8+ T cells from feline immunodeficiency virus infected cats. AIDS Research and Human Retroviruses.
- Wang Y, Nag M, Tuohy J, Fogle J (2017), Micro-RNA 10a is increased in feline T regulatory cells and increases Foxp3 protein expression following in vitro transfection. Vet. Sci. 2017, 4, 12.
- Raza, M.U., Tufan, T., Wang, Y. Hill, H., and Zhu MY., (2016), DNA Damage in Major Psychiatric Diseases. Neurotox Res (2016) 30: 251.
- Wang Y, Hilton BA, Cui K, Zhu MY (2015), Effects of antidepressants on DSP4/CPT-induced DNA damage response in neuroblastoma SH-SY5Y cells. Neurotox Res 28(2):154-70.
- Wang Y, Musich PR, Cui K, Zou Y, Zhu MY (2015), Neurotoxin-Induced DNA Damage is Persistent in SH-SY5Y Cells and LC Neurons. Neurotox Res 27(4):368-83.
- Wang Y, Musich PR, Serrano MA, Zou Y, Zhang J, Zhu MY (2014) Effects of DSP4 on the Noradrenergic Phenotypes and Its Potential Molecular Mechanisms in SH-SY5Y Cells. Neurotox Res 25:193-207.
- Wu JC, Qi L, Wang Y, Kegel KB, Yoder J, Difiglia M, Qin ZH, Lin F (2012), The regulation of N-terminal Huntingtin (Htt552) accumulation by Beclin1. Acta Pharmacol Sin 33:743-751.
- Zha Q, Wang Y, Fan Y, Zhu MY (2011) Dexamethasone-induced up-regulation of the human norepinephrine transporter involves the glucocorticoid receptor and increased binding of C/EBP-beta to the proximal promoter of norepinephrine transporter. J Neurochem 119:654-663.
- Wang Y, Lin F, Qin ZH (2010), The role of post-translational modifications of huntingtin in the pathogenesis of Huntington's disease. Neurosci Bull 26:153-162.