Department of Plant and Microbial Biology University of Zurich,
- Plant Science
- Microbe Science
- Soil Science
- Cell Biology
- Molecular Biology
- Plant Physiology
- Toxicology Research
- Biological Behavior
- Environmental Science
- Environmental Engineering
- Food Nutrition
- Chemical Engineering
- Zhang X, et al. Alleviating effect and mechanism of flavonols in Arabidopsis resistance under Pb–HBCD stress[J]. Acs Sustainable Chemistry & Engineering, 2017.
- Zhang X, et al. Assessment on cadmium and lead in soil based on a rhizosphere microbial community[J]. Toxicology Research, 2017.
- Zhang X, et al. Evaluation and analysis of soil migration and distribution characteristics of heavy metals in iron tailings[J]. Journal of Cleaner Production, 2017.
- Zhang X, et al. Combined bioremediation for lead in mine tailings by Solanum nigrum L. and indigenous fungi[J]. Chemistry and Ecology, 2017.
- Zhang X. Mucor circinelloide: Effectiveness of bioremediation responsed to heavy metal pollution[J]. Toxicology Research, 2017.
- Zhang X, et al. Migration and speciation of heavy metal in salinized mine tailings affected by iron mining[J] Water Science and Technology, 2016.
- Zhang X, et al. A new indicator to evaluate the pollution of iron and manganese[J]. Rsc Advances, 2016.
- Zhang X, et al. Toxic Assessment of Cadmium Based on Online Swimming Behavior and the Continuous AChE Activity in the Gill of Zebrafish (Danio rerio)[J]. Water, Air, & Soil Pollution, 2017.
- Zhang X, et al. "Is sodium percarbonate a good choice in situ remediation of deltamethrin pollution [J]. Frontiers of Environmental Science & Engineering, 2017.
- Zhang X, et al. The toxic effects of deltamethrin on Danio rerio: the correlation among behavior response, physiological damage and AChE[J]. Rsc Advances, 2016.