Institute of Urology,
Tongji Medical College,
Huazhong University of Science and Technology,
- Prognostic value of meta-signature miRNAs in renal cell carcinoma: An integrated miRNA expression profiling analysis.
- AKAP4 is a circulating biomarker for non-small cell lung cancer.
- CAMK2N1 inhibits prostate cancer progression through androgen receptor-dependent signaling.
- Pseudogene PTENP1 Functions as a Competing Endogenous RNA to Suppress Clear-Cell Renal Cell Carcinoma Progression.
- Fibulin-1 is epigenetically down-regulated and related with bladder cancer recurrence.
- ID1 Promotes Breast Cancer Metastasis by S100A9 Regulation.
- The tumor suppressive role of CAMK2N1 in castration-resistant prostate cancer.
- Laparoscopic versus Open Radical Cystectomy in Bladder Cancer: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis of Comparative Studies.
- Prognostic Significance of C-reactive Protein in Urological Cancers: a Systematic Review and Meta-analysis.
- Epigenetic alterations of Krppel-like factor 4 and its tumor suppressor function in renal cell carcinoma.