10. Loteamento Santa Cruz.
Obesity, Metabolic Syndrome, Body Composition.
- Evaluation of speed, agility and strength of lower limbs of adolescents practicing field tennis.
- Risk of metabolic syndrome in adolescents with low birth weight.
- Differences in the Fitness Conditioning Glycemic and Lipid Profile in Teenagers Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu Athletes.
- Acute response of intermittent and continuous aerobic exercises on blood glucose of adolescents.
- Morphological characteristics, muscle strength, and anaerobic power performance of wheelchair basketball players.
- Paraspinal Muscle Activity during Unstable Superman and Bodyweight Squat Exercises.
- Physical Activity Levels of Adolescents With Type 1 Diabetes.
- Comparison of flexibility and local muscular endurance of teenagers in different growth rate peaks.
- Prehypertension prevalence and blood pressure and its association with anthropometric variables and nutritional status of preschool children.
- Comparison of cardiorespiratory fitness related to the autonomy and level of physical activity of hypertensive and non-hypertensive elderly women.