200 Stein Plaza, DSERC 3-143 DSERC 3-143
Corneal Hereditary Diseases Ophthalmology
I am a passionate Vision Science scientist with interests in translational/clinical research in the field of ophthalmology.
I am trained in clinical ophthalmology/medicine and vision science basic research, corneal physiology in particular.
I am familiar with advanced statistical models and basic tools and techniques in translational science, such as clinical trial design and IRB etc.
I am intensely trained in corneal endothelium physiology, and familiar with patch-clamp, live-cell fluorescing imaging, GC-MS metabolites flux analysis.
I also had experience with animal model and stem cell research.
• Chinese Government Award for Outstanding Self-Financed Students Abroad, 2016
• America Academy of Optometry Travel Grant, 2016, 2017
• Indiana University Provost's Travel Award for Women in Science, 2016
• American Optometric Foundation William C. Ezell Fellowship, 2016
• Indiana University Graduate and Professional Student Government Travel Award, 2016
• Indiana University School of Optometry Travel Grant, 2015
• The Association for Research in Vision and Ophthalmology (ARVO) Foundation/Knights Templar Eye Foundation Travel Grant, 2015
• American Physiology Society Robert Gunn Award Finalist, 2014
• American Physiology Society Hamilton Featured Topic Travel Grant, 2014
• Indiana University School of Optometry Graduate Student Fellowship, 2011-2015
• Zhongshan Ophthalmic Center K.B. Woo Excellent Graduate Award, 2011
• Sun Yat-Sen University Outstanding Graduate Award, 2011
• Ministry of Education of the P.R. China National Scholarship, 2007, 2008, 2010
• Sun Yat-Sen University First Prize Scholarship, 2007, 2008, 2010
• Sun Yat-Sen University Second Prize Scholarship, 2009
• Sun Yat-Sen University Outstanding Student Leader Award, 2007, 2008, 2009