Mapoling of Changsha City,
Amino Acids, Intestinal health, nutrition and immunity, innate immunity
- Melatonin alleviates weanling stress in mice: Involvement of intestinal microbiota.
- The role of methionine on metabolism, oxidative stress, and diseases.
- Polyamines: therapeutic perspectives in oxidative stress and inflammatory diseases.
- Methionine restriction on oxidative stress and immune response in dss-induced colitis mice.
- Melatonin signaling in T cells: Functions and applications.
- l-Arginine and Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD).
- Front cover: Glutamine promotes intestinal SIgA secretion through intestinal microbiota and IL-13.
- Alterations of amino acid metabolism in osteoarthritis: its implications for nutrition and health.
- mTORC1 signaling and IL-17 expression: Defining pathways and possible therapeutic targets.
- Dietary supplementation with L-glutamate and L-aspartate alleviates oxidative stress in weaned piglets challenged with hydrogen peroxide.