Zhongshan Road 222 Dalian, China, People's Republic.
Musculoskeletal, Cardiovascular, Biomedical Engineering.
- Dr. Weisheng Zhang, with double PhD degrees from both Macquarie University and Fudan University, is a Senior Radiologist with a wide range of experience in research, teaching and clinical practice.
- He, as a committee of Chinese Society of Radiology and membership of European Society of Radiology, has been trained in five university hospitals as follows: Macquarie University Hospital, Zhongshan Hospital of Fudan University, First Affiliated Hospital of Dalian Medical University, Fujian Union Hospital of Fujian Medical University, and Affiliated Hospital of Qingdao University.
- He, with a great number of papers published in different reputable journals, is one of academic editors of “Medicine” & “Journal of Medicine and Medical Sciences” & “Prime Research in Surgery” & “Atherosclerosis Journal”, and reviewer of “Skeletal Radiology” & “European Radiology” &“International Journal of Medical Science Research”, and so on.
- He is a quick learner and a good team player, cares for patients and research subjects, and dedicates to maintain high quality standards.
Honors & Rewards:
- 2012.9-2015.9 Macquarie University Scholarship and Top-up Allowance Scholarship
- 2010.9 Model Teacher of Dalian Medical University 2008-2010
- 2000.9 Medical Education Scholarship recipient of the United Laboratories of Hongkong
- 2000.5 First Prize of Fujian Provencial Master Speech Contest