2500 Fondren Rd., Suite 350
Houston, TX 77063
Embryology Preimplantation genetic screening and diagnosis Cryopreservation
- Dr. Wang serves as the laboratories’ PhD director, embryologist, and andrologist for the in-vitro fertilization laboratories at Houston Fertility Institute.
- He earned his doctorate in reproductive physiology from Okayama University in Japan.
- Dr. Wang has worked in embryology and infertility laboratories for 20 years and was a supervisor in multiple laboratories including Women and Infants Hospital, Brown University School of Medicine, New England Medical Center, and Tufts University School of Medicine before joining the staff at Houston Fertility Institute.
- Dr. Wang has proficient skills in manipulating human embryos including IVF, ICSI, assisted hatching, and cryopreservation of gametes and embryos.
- His infertility research has been widely recognized both nationally and internationally.