School of Psychology,
Nanjing Normal University,
No.122 Ninghai Road,
Nanjing 210097, China.
1. The effects and mechanisms of mindfulness intervention (long-term or short-term) on emotional health (e.g. anxiety, depression, inner-peace, subjective well-being), especially the dynamics of emotions.
2. The cognitive mechanisms of anxiety, depression, OCD, grief, and PTSD.
- Dr. Xu is now a lecturer in School of Psychology, Nanjing Normal University.
- He got his Ph.D. degree in School of Psychology, Beijing Normal University in July 2017.
- He once had an 1-year internship (2014-2015) in Department of Psychology, University of Fribourg in Switzerland.
- The Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities (SKZZY2014056), “The early identification and intervention for the Pathological Grief”, Active, 2015-2016.
- The National Natural Science Fund (31271114), “Psychology mechanism of mindfulness training improving pain tolerance”, Active, 2013-2016.
- Graduate academic innovation fund of Capital Normal University, “Effectiveness of mindfulness training improving health individual’s well-being”, Principal Investigator, 2012.