Gdansk University of Technology,
Faculty of Chemistry Gdansk.
Teaching and Learning, Professional Development, Chromatography, Mass Spectrometry, Sample Preparation, Analytical Chemistry, Teacher Education, Gas Chromatography.
- Waldemar Wardencki received his MSc, PhD, and DSc from the Chemical Faculty, Gdansk, University of Technology (GUT), where he holds, since 2006, a position of full professor.
- In 2002-2005 he was the Deputy Dean of Chemical Faculty.
- He is a member of Chromatographic Committee of Polish Academy of Science.
- He gave the tutorials, as a visiting professor, at Bayreuth Universitat, Instituto Politechnico do Porto, Universidade de Santiago de Compostela, Seinajoiki University of Applied Science and University of Algarve on air monitoring and sample preparation.
- Visiting professor of Dezhou University (China).
- He was a supervisor of 13 PhD.
- He is the author and the coauthor of more than 100 peer-reviewed papers published in international and domestic journals, 150 lectures and communications and the authors or coauthors of 7 chapters in books.