Department of Oncology,
Hospital Sfax Tunisia.
Cancers: diagnosis, treatment, prognosis and survival
- A Review of Ewing Sarcoma Treatment: Is it Still a Subject of Debate?
- The Difficulties in the Management of Breast Cancer and Pregnancy.
- Predictive Factors of Febrile Neutropenia Induced by Anticancer Chemotherapy in the South of Tunisia.
- Acute pancreatitis induced by anticancer chemotherapy.
- Rectal stromal tumor: about an observation.
- An Exceptional Case Of Atrial Fibrillation Arrhythmia Induced By Etoposide..
- A Very Rare Cerebral Complication of Chemotherapy in a Young Girl: A Difficult Diagnosis.
- Osteosarcoma of the spine through a case and a review of the literature.