Integrative Medicine Cluster,
Advanced Medical and Dental Institute,
Universiti Sains Malaysia,
Bandar Putra Bertam,
13200 Kepala Batas, Penang,
- Standardisation and quality control of herbal medicines.
- Drug discovery from natural products and novel synthesised organic compounds for preclinical studies.
- Nanoparticles drug delivery
- Plant metabolomics
- Dr Vuanghao Lim has completed his PhD from Universiti Sains Malaysia (USM), Malaysia and currently appointed as the Head of Integrative Medicine Cluster, Advanced Medical and Dental Institute, USM.
- In addition to his academic carrier as senior lecturer, he is also a holistic practitioner focusing on integrated acupuncture, vibrational/energy medicines, iridology as well as herbal therapies.
- Dr Lim is pro-active in nano-formulation for cosmeceuticals and nutraceuticals from herbs as well as for colontargeted drug delivery system.
- Dr Lim is a member of International Practitioners of Holistic Medicine (IPHM), American Society of Pharmacognosy (ASP), registered chemist with Malaysian Institute of Chemistry (IKM) and registered acupuncturist with Federation of Chinese Physicians and Acupuncturists Association of Malaysia (FCPAAM).
- He has published numerous papers in peer reviewed journals and has been serving as editorial board members of repute.