Baylor Plaza, Houston
TX 77030, United States
Neurosurgery, Neurotrauma, Traumatic brain injury
- Cingulotomy for medically refractory cancer pain.
- Surgical/radiological interventions for cancer pain.
- Factors affecting survival in 43 consecutive patients after surgery for spinal metastases from thyroid carcinoma.
- Spinal cord compression secondary to intrathecal catheter–induced granuloma: a report of four cases.
- Percutaneous CT-guided cordotomy for the treatment of pediatric cancer pain: Case report.
- Reliability of treating asymptomatic traumatic type II dens fractures in patients over age 80: A retrospective series.
- Injection nerve palsy: What's to blame?.
- Use of mobile applications in neurosurgery: Are we compromising on patient confidentiality and privacy?.
- Transpedicular surgical approach for the management of thoracic osteophyte-induced intracranial hypotension refractory to non-operative modalities: case report and review of literature.
- Traumatic intracerebellar haematoma: To operate or not to operate?