State: Jammu and Kashmir,
Soil Science & Agricultural chemistry
- Full Length Research Paper Published A. Indian Research Paper Publications 1 Neeraj Gupta, D.B. Singh, V.B. Singh and Vijay Kumar (2009). Effect of storage on chemical parameters of Karonda candy (Carissa carandas L.) prepared by various methods. Annals of Soil and Plant Research 11(2): 112-114
- Vijay Kumar, G.R. Singh, Ajay Kumar and Kanchan Pathinia (2010). Status of Major Nutrients in soils of Haridwar District. Environment and Ecology: 28(2): 759-761.
- Vijay Kumar, Vijay Bahadur Singh and Neeraj Gupta (2012). Effect of foliar application of NPK on the growth of Jatti Khati (Citrus Jambhiri Lush) seedlings under rainfed areas. Environment and Ecology 30 (2): 259-261.
- Neeraj Gupta, V.K. Wali, V.B. Singh, Parshant Bakshi, Marital Jamwal and Vijay Kumar (2012). Variability in Physico-Chemical Characteristics of Ber (Zizyphus mauritiana Lamk) Varieties under Rainfed Conditions of Shivalik Foothills of Himalayas. Madras Agricultural. Journal. 99 (4-6): 218-220.
- Priyanka Sohan, Ashwani Khajuria and Vijay Kumar (2012). Preparation and standardization of instant vegetable Dalia mix. Asian Journal of Home Science.7 (2): 431-434.
- Shalini Khajuria, Tarence Thomas and Vijay Kumar (2014). Effect of Biofertilizer and Different Sources of Phosphatic Fertilizers on the Growth and Yield of Field Pea (Pisum sativum L.) in Alluvial Soil. International Journal of Agricultural Sciences. 10 (1): 162-166.
- Vijay Kumar, V.B. Singh, Priyanka Sohan and Shalini Khajuria (2014). Effect of Various Mulches on Soil Moisture Content, Soil Properties, Growth and Yield of Kinnow under Rainfed Condition. International Journal of Agricultural Sciences. 10 (1): 225-229.
- Inder Jeet Sharma, R.K. Samnotra and Vijay Kumar (2014). Influence of biofertilizer application methods and inorganic fertilizers on growth, seed yield and economics cost of okra (Abelmoschus esculentus (L.) Moench) under sub-tropical irrigated area of Jammu. International Journal of Agricultural Sciences. 10 (1): 322-328.
- Vijay Kumar (2014). Effect of different organic mulching materials on soil properties of NA - aonla (Emblica officinalis Gaertn) under rainfed condition of Shiwalik Foothills of Himalayas India. The Bioscan .9 (1):561-564.
- Inder Jeet Sharma, Vijay Kumar (2014).Effect of Biofertilizer and Inorganic Fertilizer on Seed Yield and Yield Components of Okra (Abelmoschus esculentus (L.) Moench) under Sub-Tropical Areas. Environment & Ecology. 32 (3A): 1005-1009.