Scientist, DRDO-Defence Institute of High Altitude Research;
Antioxidant research, Melatonin, Metal toxicology, Nonmaterial, Stress physiology, High altitude research.
- Health and productivity of dairy cattle in high altitude cold desert environment of Leh-Ladakh: A review.
- Effect of hydro-Alcoholic extract of Rhodiola imbricata on growth performance, immunomodulation, antioxidant level and blood biochemical parameters in broiler chickens at high altitude cold desert.
- Utility of Multivariate Statistical Analysis to Identify Factors Contributing Groundwater Quality in High Altitude Region of Leh-Ladakh, India.
- Effect of Prunus armeniaca seed extract on health, survivability, antioxidant, blood biochemical and immune status of broiler chickens at high altitude cold desert.
- Seasonal changes in haematological and biochemical profile of dairy cows in high altitude cold desert.
- Studies on the growth performance of different broiler strains at high altitude and evaluation of probiotic effect on their survivability.
- Evaluation of nanoparticles pyrogenicity.
- Cardiovascular biomarkers of high altitude adaptation: Selection aid for livestock breeding.
- Evaluation of Physico-Chemical Parameters and Minerals Status of Different Water Sources at High Altitude.
- Fluoride induced oxidative stress, immune system and apoptosis in animals: a review.