Research Professor and Visiting Professor in School of Earth Environmental Hazard System,
Pukyong Nationa University, Busan, South Korea.
geochemistry of sediments and water, hydrogeology, geostatistics, sedimentology, remote sensing and GIS.
- Venkatramanan is a Research Professor and Visiting Professor in School of Earth Environmental Hazard System, Pukyong Nationa University, Busan, South Korea and Faculty of Applied Science, Ton Duc Thong University, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam, respectively.
- He obtained his PhD in Applied Geology at Department of Earth Sciences, Annamalai University, India.
- His doctorate research work integrates the sedimentology, with the environmental geochemistry of trace metals especially on the solid speciation metals to understand their variable reactive nature.
- Certificate of Invited Young Researcher Award – Civil Engineering Research Institute for cold region, Sapporo, Japan, 25-27 July, 2017.
- Certificate of Best Paper Grant Award – Ton Duc Thang University, Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam, 2017.
- Certificate of Best Presentation Award – International Scientific Research and Experimental Development 2017, World Academy of Science, Engineering and Technology (WASET), Bangkok, Thailand.
- Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam Award for Scientific Excellence – 2015 by Marina Research and Development, Chennai.
- Junior Research Fellowship by Department of Science and Technology (DST) – 2011-2012.
- Research Studentship by Annamalai University - 2010-2011.
- Junior Research Fellowship by Ministry of Earth Sciences (MoES) – 2007-2010