Post-Doctoral Scholar Department of Medicine,
University of Chicago.
900 E 57th street, 60637 Chicago (IL)
Department of Translational Medical Science,
Section of Pediatrics University of Naples Federico II. Via S Pansini 5, 80131,
Naples, Italy CeInGe,
Centro di Ingegneria Genetica.
Via G. Salvatore, 80131,
Inflammation, Immunology, Innate Immunity, Autoimmunity, Cellular Immunology, Dendritic Cells, Pediatrics, Gastroenterology, Clinical Immunology.
- May 2016- Winner of the AGA-Moti L. and Kamla Rustgi International Travel Award (750$) to help covering the travel cost to attend the DDW 2016 at San Diego (CA).
- October 2014- Best oral presentation entitled “Viral infections upregulate type-1 Interferon and induce loss of oral tolerance in celiac disease” at the XXI National Meeting of the Italian Society of Pediatric Gastroenterology Hepatology and Nutrition (SIGENP), Sorrento, Italy (prize of 1000 euros).
- March 2012- Best oral presentation on the project: “Role of Type-1 Interferon in celiac disease pathogenesis” at the International Symposium on Celiac Disease “MASTERING The Coeliac Condition From Medicine to Social Sciences and food” (prize of 1000 euros)
- October 2011- winner of a fellowship (12.000 euros) “Fellowship SIGENP for Young Investigators” for an international cooperation project “The role of interferon-α in the pathogenesis of celiac disease” sponsored by the Italian Society of Pediatric Gastroenterology Hepathology and Nutrition (SIGENP).
- January 2011- winner of a scholarship sponsored by the University of Naples Federico II for short period abroad to develop a research project (3600 euro).