Elected in Cardiovascular and Interventional Radiological Society of Europe (CIRSE),
Executive Committee as Members of the Membership Committee.
Umberto G. Rossi
Umberto G. Rossi,
20 April 1976, Genoa,
Via Lorenzo di Credi 10/6,
20149 Milan – ITALY.
Study stays abroad:
- 1993 Study residency from 12 June to 30 July 1993 at the Department of Internal Medicine, Section of Nebraska University Pneumology; Omaha, NE, U.S.A.
- 2003 He worked at the Department of Radiology of the Center Régional Léon Bérard, Lyon (France) since 3 February to 5 April 2003.
- 2004 He worked at the Department of Radiology of the Great Ormond Street Hospital, London (UK) since 2 February to 30 July 2004.
- 2010 He attended as a visitor in the Department of Radiology - Vascular Interventional Radiolgia of the University of Michigan Health System, Ann Arbor (Michigan, U.S.) from November 5th to December 3rd 2010.
- 2008 Appointed as Auditor, since May 2008, of Journal of Vascular and Interventional Radiology (JVIR).
- 2012 Appointed as Auditor, since September 2012, of Hemodialysis International.
- 2013 Appointed as Auditor, since May 2013, of Journal of Vascular Access.
- 2013 Appointed as Auditor, since October 2013, of Cardiovascular Interventional Radiology.