Technische Universität München
Superplasticizers for concrete, Additives for concrete, Water soluble polymers, Synthesis of polymers.
- Nagoya Institute of Technology, Engineering Faculty
- 1979 Bachelor of Engineering – Synthesis Chemistry
- 1981 Master of Engineering – Polymer Science
- Hokkaido University, Graduate School of Engineering
- 2010 PhD in Engineering - Title of Thesis “Working mechanism and material design of polycarboxylate – ether (PCE) superplasticizers for concrete.” Under Professor Toyoharu Nawa, Dean of Faculty Graduate School, and School and Engineering, and incumbent President of Hokkaido University
- 2013 Hans Kühl Award from the German Chemical Society for the invention of PCE superplasticizers
- 2010 Technische Universität München - Rudolf Diesel Industry Fellow at Institute for Advanced Study
- 2006 Tokyo Institute of Technology - The 3rd Professors Kondo and Daimon Prize for the invention and developments of PCE superplasticizers for concrete.